Bears that likes beer

Beardventures in World of Warcraft

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Trolls be flippin' out mon!

Thinking back to my first troll Shaman, I really miss the small things like jokes and their laugh. In Cataclysm I have the option to switch from Tauren to Troll and still be a "Bulldozing Druid Bear" however the racial traits as a troll is really nothing attractive if you are a big bad bear. I can't even use bows dammit. I am however really upset that goblins can't be druids, yes I am serious, I'm really sad that I can't be a goblin druid, it would be so awesome.

Hmm...


On the other hand... maybe thats a really bad idea...

Its crazy to see all the mages and hunters changing their race to troll just because of the racial benefits. And here I am stuck in a Cow form. I'm beginning to think even the Taunka looks better then me.

But QQ, I'm not changing to a troll, even though trolls are awesome. Im a tauren druid tank and I'm damn proud of it. Well... maybe not as proud on trash since all we do is swipe and cast in maul on the next melee swing using a macro. So basically I'm hitting one button anyway.
I heard Blizzard have plans on removing the "on next swing" attacks! This means Maul is going to be instant! I'm excited to be honest, some change in our skill rotation is really needed and many of us, both druids and warriors, have been waiting a looooooong time.

I wonder if the launch of Cataclysm will go as smooth as Wotlk did, nothing but time will tell, but I'm pretty sure they've learned quite a lot since release and have nothing but high expectations.

Yesterdays raid went really well, and this week it will be even better, new content on farm means more time to spend on new heroic bosses! Time to get some well earned sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics